Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
476 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2013 5:40 PM by Ex_Brit RSS
michaelhear Newcomer 2 posts since
Sep 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 8, 2013 6:37 AM

McAfee Firewall Constantly Shutting Down and Functioning Improperly-Needs Help Soon

Hello! I'm having a serious issue with my McAfee Firewall, which seems to have occured to several other users. My Firewall keeps turning off, no matter how many times I'm "turning" it on. It turns off almost immediately. I've never had any problems such as this prior to when they began, about 4 days ago. I'm not very good with computers, and I will be leaving soon to go to a school where having a functioning laptop is a must. I'm anxious something will happen to my personal files, and this needs to be solved quickly before the term starts.

1.png

I've just turned the Firewall back on, but in a few minutes it will surely turn off once more.

2.png

As you can see, it says my computer is "secure" but the firewall has been switched off. If you try to turn it on, it will work for about 2 seconds, then turn itself off once more. I have tried checking other threads for information, but what I have tried has not helped. If you need more information to solve the problem, I would be glad to provide it! I just need to solve this quickly and efficiently.

Thank You In Advance,

Mike

on 08/09/13 7:37:08 EDT AM

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points