Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
799 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2013 12:44 AM by lopaladhikari RSS
frank.grimes Newcomer 1 posts since
Sep 5, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 6, 2013 12:01 AM

False Positive.

For some reason our email our being blocked by users of MX logic but our IP address is listed as good sender. Could someone please explain this?

http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/ip/default.aspx?ip=203.86.208.7

I've emailed McAfee and filled in forms online, which come back as resolved but emails still do not work. This is getting very fustrating.

• eplossl McAfee Employee 34 posts since
    Jun 10, 2013
    1. Sep 23, 2013 11:01 AM (in response to frank.grimes)
    Re: False Positive.

Unfortunately, answering that question will be rather difficult.  In order to clarify there, it would be necessary to know more about the information being seen by MXLogic. I would recommend contacting the admins for the organization to which you are attempting to send mail and having them contact us with information about the message you are sending.  With that, we may be able to identify the cause and resolve it.

• shmuelh123 Newcomer 1 posts since
    Oct 6, 2013
    2. Oct 6, 2013 9:08 AM (in response to eplossl)

I am having similar issues, but the Threat Intellegence marks us as minimal risks.

Which admins should contact you? From my ESP?

• Peacekeeper Volunteer Moderator 21,365 posts since
    Nov 23, 2002
    3. Oct 6, 2013 3:46 PM (in response to shmuelh123)

I read his post as admins of the organisation that is using MX Logic that is appearing to block your email.

Tony
    Volunteer Moderator
    Mcafee Total Protection 7.0 beta, Windows 8 64bit
    No Unrequested PMs please
    Do you have an idea for improving McAfee products? Please share it in the new Ideas community space!  NOTE: You must register an account first.

• lopaladhikari Newcomer 16 posts since
    Apr 5, 2013
    4. Dec 9, 2013 12:44 AM (in response to frank.grimes)

Actually destination domain have blocked external domain or public domainmail in there side there is no problem in your mail

Problem is yourdomain ip (gmail.com) falling in Authentication \RBL in  mxlogic.net socontact to destination domain mxlogic problem in there side not yours .

Because we havealso blocked public domain mail for our domain. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points