Re reinstall did you use the following method
ie windows removal followed by MCPR removal tool? Maybe the firewall got corrupted and a clean install needed. that said have you called support after doing above and asked them. If support at a loss ask for an escalation call back.
This not a common occurrence I have never experienced it in 10 years here as a moderator even using the beta test versions the firewall is stable.
I performed the steps in the article you posted, thank you. However, it's still blocking inbound connections.
So basically heres a rundown:
1. Almost all TCP ports blocked (except a few common ones like 21, 53, 80)
2. Giving a program full access does nothing (turning net guard off has no affect either)
3. Opening a TCP port manually has no affect
4. UDP ports seem to behave normally on their own for the most part
5. However, if I open a UDP port manually it becomes unreachable
6. As before, ports are reachable after disabling firewall altogether