I will confirm that there is to date very little information on the version 3.
We have install the same version on EPO5
For your questions:
- System Tree\MOVE ..\VMware vCenters\vCenter my host shows unmanaged -> this is ok? ->> Yes
- if i select this host in Summary McAfee Agent Compliance is not compliant -> why? --> i don't use
- i'm not able to wake up Agents on the host directly -> why? --> the agent is installed on the SVA MOVE and it is possible to wake up agent on SVA MOVE (throughe EPO consol)
- i assumed to see virtual machines under MOVE Scheduler\...\esxi -> actions: Show related Virtual machines -> why not? (Why do you use Move Scheduler?
- how can i look for scheduled or on demand scan operations? --> in the reports.
- my server tasks log looks fine but i do have some doubts if my work is finished
- which setup guides do you use additionally
I have install the Data center connector for vsphere 3.0.0 (extension).
This extension allows you to trace the vm in epo console
I hope you have help
I have a similar setup to yours but I am using ePO 5.1 so there is NO compatible Data center connector.
I do however see my Linux vms (which need agents installed) if I use "Show related vms"
You do not mention the installation of "Thin agents" on Windows vms. This may solve the visibility issue with MOVE scheduler.
There is also a scheduler agent. I am unable to install this as I have no visibilty of Windows vms (due to connector issue).
i'm using ePO 5.1, Move 3.0 (Agentless) with Data Center Connector 3.0.1 for vSphere and vSphere 5.5. It connects fine and shows me a complete list of all hosts and vms in my cluster, including the Agentless anti-malware protection status.
Thanks muellerschriesheim, too bad McAfee site is too complex for its own search engines to find a way to download this connector.