1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 22, 2013 6:49 AM by Peter M

License Key.  how to identify what computer has which key

nivekmarshall

I am renewing my subscription and I only need 3 of the 5 subscriptions that I used to have so I have to delete 2 of the old subscriptions.  It wants me to choose which license keys that I no longer need.  I have not been able to figure out which license key goes to which device.  I would have normally kept this information but at the time (years ago) never thought it was important since I have been renewing and adding over the years and now I am down sizing and left with the choice of deleting the wrong license key.  Any help to identify which key goes to which device will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Nivek.

• 1. Re: License Key.  how to identify what computer has which key
          Peter M

I find renaming the items showing in my account helps to identify them.  The keys are not visible and you would have to contact Customer Service directly to have them sort it out.

See the link under Useful Links at the top of this page.   It's free by phone or online chat.

By the way, uninstalling software via Control Panel in the normal manner decrements the account by that machine so always try to do that.   I know it's not always possible, i.e. in a system crash etc.