Yes, It's supported. We have successfully integrated it.
I've added EPO 5.0 as a standalone device and both database and application connection tests are successful, but when I want to do a "manual application refresh" it says Could not execute command on device (ER122).
The same error (ER 122)
- epo 4.6.5
- MSSQL on dedicated server
- network and system firewalls disabled (or all traffic allowed)
- windows authentication in SQL
- local or domain authentication in ePO (application)
- ePO user with global administrator permissions
I get it, if the database name has a hyphen "-", you must set the name in brackets, for exmaple [ePO4_WIN-EPO].
It works for me.