Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
304 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 6, 2013 8:37 AM by d.naraine RSS
leftright Newcomer 1 posts since
Jul 31, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 16, 2013 12:55 PM

Why are there no Export options of DLP Monitor Events?

Greetings,

From what I have read, I am supposed to be able to export DLP Monitor Events from the DLP Monitor by selecting mulitple events and right clciking to save them in a csv format if using ePO 4.5 DLP 9.2. If using ePO 4.6 DLP 9.2  there is supposed to be an Option to select in the DLP monitor that allows the exporting to the csv format. Right clicking only brings up the windows contex menu and not an ePO context menu to allow exporting and there is no additional Option found in 4.6.  I cannot find out why I am missing this functionality. Does anyone know why or can you point me in the right direction?

I have also tried using a csv file that was posted here(a.csv) with my own details but that didn't work either.  At first I thought the formatting was off so I tried every combination that looked right but it still didn't work.  I got rid of every UAC control and I still get the import error. Any ideas or formatting thoughts that could get this working?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

leftright

Message was edited by: leftright typos on 8/16/13 12:55:37 PM CDT

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points