Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
349 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2013 10:53 AM by JoeBidgood RSS
bcfhmcafeeadmin Newcomer 2 posts since
Aug 16, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 16, 2013 7:13 AM

How do you resolve automated download error for EPo 4.6?

I can manually complete the process from the EPo Server using the same logon credentials as the EPo 4.6 install and IE version 8 to navigate to update.nai.com/products/commonupdater and I can download the *.ZIP then check in via the WEB interface of EPo but the automated job does not complete.  I have got our network team to monitor our Firewall and no traffic is hitting the wall and being refused access during scheduled task times or when task set to run manually.  The Task finishes with unable to connect to target server.  When I check the source site and test connection it passes.  I've tried with both Proxy credentials enabled and disabled!

Any Ideas or pointers I don't want to keep doing manual updates of DATs as I intend to take annual leave at some point!!!

• JoeBidgood McAfee SME 2,881 posts since
    Sep 11, 2009

Just to clarify - if you run a "Pull Now" task from the ePO console, does this succeed or fail?

If it fails, can you attach the epoapsrv.log, and we can have a look.

Thanks -

Joe

(Please post questions to the forum, as I am unable to respond to private messages. Thanks!)

• JoeBidgood McAfee SME 2,881 posts since
    Sep 11, 2009

I'd open a case with Support for this one. It appears there's a cryptography problem on the server - ePO is unable to decrypt information that it needs to run the task:

20130816155952    E    #03376    NAISIGN     Failed to aquire certificate private key provider.  Error=0x80090016

20130816155952    E    #03376    INETMGR     Failed to decrypt using the certificate.

20130816155952    E    #03376    INETMGR     Unable to load asymmetric key

20130816155952    E    #03376    INETMGR     Failed to get decryption key for repository credentials

This will need to be looked at in more detail.

Thanks -

Joe

(Please post questions to the forum, as I am unable to respond to private messages. Thanks!)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points