4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2013 12:09 PM by JoeBidgood RSS

Super Agents

dtsteinb

I created a couple of super agents for varous site.  How can I tell if a machine is actually pulling from the asigned agent or from the epo server itself?

• 1. Re: Super Agents
          JoeBidgood

The easiest way is to check the agent log and mcscript.log on the client machine - it will tell you which machine it is pulling from during a task.

HTH -

Joe

• 2. Re: Super Agents
            dtsteinb

When I am going to the machine in EPO and select and Actions-Agent-Show Agent log I get  The webiste declined to show this webpage HTTP 403 Forbidden

• 3. Re: Super Agents
              alexn

Telent port port 8081 vice virsa?

Open the ports vice versa, you can use netsh firewall set portopening tcp 8081.

• 4. Re: Super Agents
                JoeBidgood

dtsteinb wrote:

When I am going to the machine in EPO and select and Actions-Agent-Show Agent log I get  The webiste declined to show this webpage HTTP 403 Forbidden

If you want to access the log remotely, check that you have enabled the "Enable remote access to log" option in the Logging section of the agent policy.

Otherwise, of course, assuming you can connect to the machine's filesystem, you can read the agent_<machinename>.log in a text editor.

HTH -

Joe