3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2013 6:23 AM by Peacekeeper

How to download the product

Hi,

Please help, I have received a product key and a link where I should download an antivirus. But when I click on the link www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard it takes me to a website where I must buy a product not where I should download and activate it as the instruction says so. What should I do?

• 1. Re: How to download the product
          Peacekeeper

When does it ask that I followed that link and it asks for a product key. What happens when you fill the key in does it try to sell you the program then?

It says

Thank You For Purchasing McAfee AntiVirus                    

Redeem your product key                   

Please select your country and language.                   

Enter the product key included with your McAfee software.                   

-                                                -                                                -                                                -                                                                   

Is this what you see?

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=CS41007

If still an issue call customer service and they will help.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to download the product

Thanks, I got it right. I started using another web browser  Thanks.

• 3. Re: How to download the product
              Peacekeeper

Which 1 worked and which did not for my info.