1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 9, 2013 5:18 AM by ANayak1

EMM version 2.2.54.1 and Android version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)

tidegrad92

My company switched to EMM in February for corporate e-mail to our mobile devices.  In January, I had purchased a new Android phone called the Motorola Razr M with Jelly Bean OS.  I am using Jelly Bean version 4.1.2 and EMM version 2.2.54.1.  Over the past two months, the EMM/Container regularly "stops responding" or freezes.  I have used the report function every time this has happened.  I have reported this issue to our IT department.  Yet as of today this issue not only continues but is increasing in frequency such that I am to the point of uninstalling EMM and stop receiving my work e-mails.  The container "not responding" happens when I am and am not using it.  It has become so problematic that I cannot simply read an e-mail.  This issue happens no matter what signal strength I have (2-5 bars on mobile network) and happens when using WiFi at work and home with maximum signal strength.  Are there known issues with this combination of EMM, Jelly Bean, and Razr M?  HELP!

Message was edited by: tidegrad92 on 6/19/13 11:52:34 AM EDT
        • 1. Re: EMM version 2.2.54.1 and Android version 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)

Hi,

Can you please send us your logs again and add some comments while sending the logs? This will help in debugging. This at times might happen due to resource constraints on the device. However we don't have any such known issues reported yet on the combinations mentioned above. We have had a refresh updated in playstore last week. May I suggest you to upgrade to that version and let us know if the problem still persists.

Thanks

McAfee EMM Secure Container team

Message was edited by: ANayak1 on 7/9/13 5:18:48 AM CDT