2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2013 10:52 AM by darkarchive

    Client Task Assigment - deployment behaviour

    darkarchive

      Hi all,

      fairly new to ePO so forgive the slightly basic nature of this question. I've recently set up a Client Task Assignments to push out VSE and DLP to the machines in a specific OU. About 90% of the machines in the OU already have the two products but i need to send VSE and DLP to the remaining 10%. My question is, if i run the assigment will it only deploy the products to those machines which do not already have them or will it just deploy the products to every machine in the OU? I assume it checks its database for which machines don't already have the products before sending anything out but just wanted to confirm this was the case!

      Any help/info would be much appreciated.

      Thanks