Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
8697 Views 156 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2013 3:56 PM by Peacekeeper RSS 1 2 3 ... 16 Previous Next
tmixjr68 Apprentice 77 posts since
Jun 14, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 15, 2013 12:45 AM

How to get tier 2 support to contact me?

I have Mcafee total protection 2013. My vulneralbility scanner is not working right. It shows I need a critical update for adobe flash player. I checked the adobe website myself and I have the current version installed, but my scanner says I don't. It is not detecting it . Support said it must be configured wrong. They upgraded my problem to a tier 2 tech. They have all my correct contact information to contact me by phone and email. I scheduled a phone call from a tier 2 tech several times. I waited and waited and they never do call. I contacted them again and waited for 9 hours, no one called. They said they tried to contact me but they couldn't get ahold of me . I don't understand why, the phone never rang. Is there another way to get support to help me. I've been a faithful customer for several years, but this problem is getting old. I cannot get support to do anything. Can someone help me please ?  I have uninstalled and installed several times also. It didn't help. 

1 2 3 ... 16 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points