4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2013 7:08 AM by vivg

artemis issue

Hi all,

this message keeps popping up from time to time:

No action taken - flxwt32.exe

Artemis!99C49F7E4450

Then I run a full scan on the server and nothing is ever picked up. 2 days later the same thing will appear. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this please??

• 1. Re: artemis issue
          exbrit

I moved this from Endpoint Security to Malware Discussion > Artemis Discussion for better attention.

• 2. Re: artemis issue
            Vinod R

Are you a consumer user or a corp user?.. I can see you are reffering to a server.

if you are part of a corp submit via Portal ... you may need the grant number handy  for portal submission to occur..

• 3. Re: artemis issue

Hi Vinod_r2 I have just looked through the portal area but I can't see anything on where to submit an incident for this. It all looks like issues regarding licensing and a lot of other topics but there doesn't seem to be a particular place where I can submit a query on malware or a virus. What categories should be selected?

• 4. Re: artemis issue
                vivg

Hello James,

The Artemis detection (Artemis!99C49F7E4450) seen on your system has been determined to be a false. We have suppressed this detection. Kindly wait for 3 to 4 hours and then check.

Feel free to contact us in case of any issues.

Regards,

Vivek