The consumer/home software isn't compatible with that operating system.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- 512 MB RAM for XP
- 2 GB RAM for Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
Supported Browsers for Anti-Phishing
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Firefox 4.0 or later
- Google Chrome
Supported Email Programs
- POP3–Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, Thunderbird, Becky, Shuriken
- Web–MSN/Hotmail or email account with POP3 access
Required for Antispam Toolbar
- Windows Mail or Outlook Express 6.0+
- Outlook XP+
- Thunderbird 5.0+
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts
Supported Instant Messaging Programs
- AOL Instant Messenger 2.1+
- Yahoo Messenger 4.1+
- Microsoft Windows Messenger 3.6+
- MSN Messenger 6.0+
If you just purchased it from McAfee refunds are available. None of the consumer products are compatible with server editions. Some Enterprise ones are but you would have to ask there, also note Enterprise involves bulk licensing.
So i want to purchase other product for server isn't it?
can you please give me the link where can i find the product related for me?
I would do an online search if I were you. But if you wish to ask the Enterprise people post a new discussion here: https://community.mcafee.com/community/business/general
It's been quite a while since I used an Enterprise product so best to ask them.