Hi Furqan Ahmed,
Try this workaround and let me know if it works? Also let me know do you have VSE 8.8 all extensions installed?
After you have upgraded to ePO 4.6, manually reset the Global Reviewer permission settings:
- Log on to the ePO 4.6 console.
- Click Menu, User Management, Permission Sets.
- Click Global Reviewer under the Permission Sets column.
- On the left, review the permission settings with No permissions set and reset them as required.
Thanks for the reply, i have login with the user "Admin". and try the method as you said above. But still i am getting the same error. i have reconfigure the all setting but no luck.
Atlast the problem has been resolved, i have done the following configuration.
1) Logon to Epo4.6 console.
2) click on Menu,Software,software Manager and select Macfee agent 4.6 from evaluation cataegory and click check in .
3) when the downloading progress is completed i have select the macfee agent 4.6 from software checkin and install the reporting and policy extension 3 for the agent.
I would like to ask one more qurestion.
I have remove guided configuration wizard from Menu,software,extensions. There is any way to restore this configuration wizard.