This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Can you please try to run the McAfee Virtual Technician which is a diagnostic tool which will help us find if there are any problems with the McAfee Product installed on the computer. To run the McAfee Virtual Technician please follow these steps:
1. Click on the following link [COLOR=#0000ff]https://us.mcafee.com/root/mvtapp.exe now you would get a file download security warning click on save and save it to the desktop.[/COLOR]
2. Now click on ‘Run’ on the next window which would open the McAfee Virtual Technician.
3. Click on ‘Continue’ which would give you the End User License Agreement click on ‘I Agree’.
4. Now the McAfee Virtual Technician would start scanning your computer.
5. Once the scanning is done on the top right corner you would have the Session ID make a note of it.
6. Now if it gives you an ‘Auto Fix’ option please go-ahead and try to resolve the issue or if it gives any message make a note of it.
Now please give us the Session ID so that we can have a look at the information.