1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2013 10:19 AM by Peter M

VSE 8.8 and SCCM Client Agent

hi dears

when i install sccm client agent by client push installation mcafee vse 8.8 block this process by "prevent remote creation of autorun files" or "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files" in client side, then i disable both ("prevent remote creation of autorun files" or "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files") process installation of client agent run completely.

i have two questions:

1- i want to know about risk of disabling "prevent remote creation of autorun files" and "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files"

2- how can i complete installation client agent without disabling these rules?

thanks

• 1. Re: VSE 8.8 and SCCM Client Agent
          Peter M

Seyed Majid Taheri wrote:

hi dears

when i install sccm client agent by client push installation mcafee vse 8.8 block this process by "prevent remote creation of autorun files" or "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files" in client side, then i disable both ("prevent remote creation of autorun files" or "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files") process installation of client agent run completely.

i have two questions:

1- i want to know about risk of disabling "prevent remote creation of autorun files" and "Prevent remote creation/modification of executable and configuration files"

2- how can i complete installation client agent without disabling these rules?

thanks

We are sorry but it appears that you are located in a country that we are unable to provide software, services and technology to in accordance with United

States Law. Since McAfee is a US company, the corporation is subject to the US Export Administration Regulations.

The following countries are subject to U.S. trade sanctions or embargo:   Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.

This list is subject to change.  For the most current information on U.S. embargoed and sanctioned countries,  you may contact the U.S. Export Administration or the Treasury Department.

McAfee will continue to monitor US regulations and we will be happy to complete your request once the  trade sanctions have been lifted. If you feel this is in error, please contact a member of the McAfee Export Compliance group at HERE.

If I or anyone else on the forums knowingly provide you with support, then we are breaking U.S. law.

See: McAfee Export Compliance.