Well, i found this page some time ago but my country is not listed in the list of countries and i cant activate it. I tried with another country but it says the code is not valid for that country. Any ideas what should i do?
The contact Customer Service by phone or online chat. You'll see the link here: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=CS41007&lc=2057
or under Useful Links at the top of this page. If country isn't listed then here: http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html
I downloaded the technical support program but i still dont find the way to continue my subsription
Downloaded? Support may ask you to install a GotoAssist applet so they can link up with your machine. Is that what you mean? If that doesn't work then you should be asking them.
I will alert some people my end too to see if they can help but may not be until Monday.
I installed McAfee Virtual Technician and i wrote and e-mail to the Custom Service and they told me to folow some steps. Some of them are
"1. Locate the Download URL on the back of your Retail Card.
2. Navigate to this URL in your web browser.
3. Follow the instructions provided on the page:
4. If you are prompted to select a country, select the language you purchased at the store."
1. The download ulr is "www.mcafee.com/ToshibaAntiVirus" - Is this the correct url?
4. I dont know what language i have purchased at the store. Im in Bulgaria - so it has to be bulgarian. Any ideas?
That URL seems to be correct, it leads here: http://home.mcafee.com/root/ecards.aspx?affid=642&pkgid=276&cid=117058
Maybe the store can help you? They could at least tell you where they got it from.
Was it a local store or online? If online it could be anywhere.
Anyway I emailed someone to help here, but it may take a while for them to answer.
I activated it Thank u alot!!!
That's great, what language/Country did you finally use?