According to my memories Groupshield had a separate antispam module that needed activation. Once activated, a deeper control of antispam settings are available within the policy definitions in Groupshield.
le impostazioni presenti disponibili all'interno della console ePolice Orchestrator attualmente installata sul server è quella in GRASSETTO, ma non ci sono altre configurazione disponibili/aggiuntive:
- GroupShield for Exchange 7.0.0
- GroupShield for Lotus Dominio 7.0.0
- Host Intrusion Prevention 7.0.3:Application Blocking
- Host Intrusion Prevention 7.0.3:Firewall
- Host Intrusion Prevention 7.0.3:General
- Host Intrusion Prevention 7.0.3:IPS
- McAfee Agent
- Rogue System Detection 4.5.0
- SiteAdvisor Enterprise 1.6.0
- SiteAdvisor Enterprise Plus
- VirusScan Enterprise 8.5.0
- VirsuScan Enterprise 8.7.0
- VirusScan for Mac 8.6.1
- Anti Spam Settings
- DAT Settings
- Detected Items
- Mail Notifications
- On Access Settings
- Scanner Settings
according to your knowledge does your Groupshield Exchange installation have an activated antispam module? This is important to clarify.
There is a separate activation pack in the Product Download section at McAfee.com for this software, if its antispam module is not activated yet.
However If yes, then please look into all of the potential policy pages ( not just AntiSpam Settings) and see if there are antispam related settings in them (On-Access settings and Scanner settings). Normally Groupshield extansions introduce these policy items. Please also make sure that you has the latest Groupshield Exchange extension in ePO.
How would you feel about installing McAfee Security for MS Exchange ( a replacement of Groupshield Exchange) ? It has the antispam module already activated and should have all the classic antispam settings policy items in ePO.