Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
479 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 10:44 PM by andyclements RSS
vumiis Newcomer 1 posts since
Apr 1, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 1, 2013 9:09 PM

Attachment footer spam email address notify into every email coming to IronMail

Hi all,

I've question like this title: I want to add into(body messages) every email coming to mail gateway (Ironmail) to make a notification like "If this email you received is Spam mail please click here : tellme@xyz.com"

When end user click tellme@xyz.com , this action will send that email to admin and admin add this email into black list.

Thanks all

• andyclements Apprentice 131 posts since
    Jul 27, 2012

You will need to do this as a HTML message stamp, as plain text will not provide the functionality that you are looking for.  I would start by wrapping the whole thing in paragraph tags so that it is displayed properly.  The email link can be just a normal mailto anchor tag.

For example:

<p>If this email you received is Spam mail please click here: <a href="mailto:tellme@xyz.com?Subject=Spam%20message">tellme@xyz.com</a></p>

Note that this will have the user compose a new email message, but with the to and subject fields pre-populated.  This will not include any information about the alleged spam message, and there is no way to include that.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points