Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is archived
1091 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2013 8:35 AM by Ex_Brit RSS
dong. Newcomer 4 posts since
Mar 30, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 31, 2013 6:16 AM

Installation Total Protection 2013 not Possible

Hi there.

First of all sorry my Englisch is not so good, I`m a German User so please don`t want to offend.

I have a brand new Computer with Win 8, after downloading the Mc Affee Total Protection 2013 with the Link sent per E-Mail, I tried to Start Installation. Mc Affee opens a Window and starts a Scan of the Computer, after a little Wihle there is a Sign I try to translate now : " Problem since Cleaning from Treatment " after this there is a new Window with standing How I can fix those Problems and there is a Link to the Support Site.

What I can`t understand is the Computer is new and there can`t be any Problem with a Virus or Malware, also no other Virusprogramm is installed, only Win 8 Defender is activated and the Win 8 Firewall. I also tried to instal Virtual Technican but it also does not work, there opens a Window with standing Mc Affee Website is not available Check your Internet Connection. But the Internet Connection is ok.

Now it`s Weekend and I hope someone maybe can help or I have to wait till Tuesday and try to call the Support.

Greetings

Nachricht geändert durch ****. on 31.03.13 06:16:14 CDT

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points