1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 20, 2013 5:51 AM by Peter M

Пустое окно! Решение проблемы!

Всем привет! Я решил сам свою проблему, но по крайней мере без вашей помощи! А при помощи службы поддержки. Они посоветовали мне удалить полностью через панель управления ... а потом зайти через интернет эксплоер в личный кабинет и загрузить ещё раз уже имеющуюся купленную мной лицензию, вот! но я то удалил его ещё раньше и заходил через гугл хром в личный кабинет .. но в конце меня ожидало все тоже самое пустое окно ... по этому я последовал совету поддержки и зашёл через интернет эксплоер. и все получилось! PS ещё момент, сначала тоже как буд то окно было пустое и яначал просто по нему левой кнопкой мыши нажимать и все начало появляться!Решил все таки вернуться сюда что бы помочь чем смогу! Всем всего доброго!

• 1. Re: Пустое окно! Решение проблемы!
          Peter M

For English speakers:

Hello! I decided myself my problem, but at least it without your help! And with support services. They advised me to be completely removed from the control panel ... and then go online eksploer personal account and download again I have purchased an existing license, here! but then I deleted it earlier and went through the Google Chrome personal account .. but in the end I was waiting all the same blank screen .. . I followed this advice and support came through the Internet eksploer. and it worked! PS more time at first, too, like a bud that box was empty and just yanachal it with the left mouse button to click and things started to appear! still decided to come back that would help than i can! Everyone all the best!

Sorry the Google Translator is not very good.

Thanks Coolboy.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 20/03/13 6:51:43 EDT AM