Until someone more qualified answers you is this any help?
Or do a search in the Knowledge Base linked at the top left there.
The message was denied because of a high spam score.
The following solutions are available.
For McAfee SaaS Customers, please do one or more of the following:
1. Place the sending domain on the User or Domain-Level allow list in the Control Console. For instructions on how to do this, please refer to Adding to Domain-level Sender Allow List
2. Open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so we may investigate the cause of this issue and possibly reset the filter that is causing messages to be denied.
3. Send a copy of the message to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com. If the message was blocked, the sender can obtain a copy from their Sent Items folder.
For senders who are not McAfee SaaS Email Protection customers, please do one or more of the following:
1. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list
2. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive
3. Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com
See also the related article titled Best Practices for Organizations Sending to McAfee SaaS Email Protection Customers for additional information.