first you really need to update gse before testing anything further. the latest patch level for gse 7.01 is patch1 rollup2. However, i would suggest to upgrade to at least msme 7.6patch1 rollup1 if this is exchange 2003 or msme 8 if this is exchange 2007. right now you are on the base supported version of gse 7.01 and there are alot of product fixes (over 50) that went into the post sp1 patch and several vulnerability fixes that have been addressed in the rollup that really need to be installed.
as for the phrase not triggering in the body i would look at how the rule is setup. try adding a wildcard (*) to the beginning and/or end of the rule and see if that fixes the problem.
ex: "*ortak alım" or "*ortak alım*"
Hi Aidan and tlange,
I have same issue with MSME 7.6, I did according to the previous suggestions, but no luck.
I added simple phrase and complex phrase with * as well. I used Sender email is not = *@abcd.com
and sender is add is email =email@example.com , it did not work in any case.Every thing is getting through.
Dashboard>under action =clean
Q.2 0-10 is low spam score, so all spam with score 10 are getting in, should I change scor or action to block, will it block legid mails as well with 0 score?
For 1 - not sure its exact issue that Onurt has -unless you're stating that no content rule is working in your system?? Have you tested conent scanning for your configured detail is working first of all before testing it as a subpolicy
For 2 - defaults in the product are - 5 - allow through, 10 - delete and qtine 15 - delete and qtine.
The higher you make the low score the more likelyhood reall spam will get through
The lower you set low score the more chance you're gonna catch genuine mail as spam.
Set low to 4 or 5
Thank you all for all your valuable inputs. Now I have tested tlange's suggestion with a wildcard like "*ortak alım". Now it is working with an interesting issue. It does not seem to work on a specific client running Outlook 2010. When he sends mail to an outside domain or he receives a mail from outside domain the rule is triggered, but whenever he sends the test mail to an iinternal mail address the rule is not triggered.