1 2 Previous Next 12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2013 8:09 PM by karthiks

Total Protection 2013 invalid code.

We just bought McAfee Total Protection 2013 for 3-Users last night to replace our old McAfee Anti-Virus Plus(which expired).

I've followed the uninstall process recommended by this site to get rid of the old program (uninstalling,running the cleanup program,then restarting).

I've installed the new one, again following the process, and at the Step 1 of 2: Enter Your Product Key, I keep getting "You've entered an invalid product key.Please try again.".

I have tried using the enter cd code page on the McAfee site as well and it either comes up with invalid or something like "We are having trouble with our site please try again later"

I don't know what else to do as I don't feel comfortable calling the help line and every post I see about this problem doesn't have a solution listed.

We NEED to have this fixed quickly since we can't afford to loose another $50-60 to buy another program.

The problem needs to be fixed before the subscription time lapses on 3/16.

Some fast help would be greatly appreciated.

1 2 Previous Next