1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 23, 2013 2:17 PM by exbrit Branched to a new discussion.

I want my money BACK!!!!!

It took months to get McAFee off my computer that caused me so many problems i had to get ge my computer FIXED!!!!!!!!

today i receive an email they have charged from some kind of effing renewal i never wanted off my CHARGE CARD.

i WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW, UN EFFING REAL!!!!! i DON'T HAVE THE PROGRAM ON MY COMPUTER

Name:   

Order #: CS1280037983 

Date: February 23, 2013 

--------------------------------------------------

3-User McAfee Internet Security 1-year subscription: C$ 69.99(CAD)

Total Tax      : - 

Total Price     : C$69.99 

• 1. Re: I want my money BACK!!!!!
          exbrit

No need to swear....you agreed to auto-renewal when you purchased the software originally, I guess you didn't read the agreement, but it can easily be refunded within 60 days of the renewal however we can't do it here.

You can turn off auto-renewal at any time on your account page.

Call Customer Service during work hours for the refund - a free call:

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call us at 866-622-3911.

Average contact length: 10  minutes

Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes

Hours of Operation: Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

Regarding your uninstall issues, you never responded to my reply to you when you had the blank page issue when trying to uninstall.  That had nothing to do with McAfee and was most likely caused by a javascript corruption in your browser, so I think your tone is uncalled for to say the least.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 23/02/13 3:17:45 EST PM