Purchased Mcafee online , the cd case has no activation key

I  Have purchased Mcafee from  flipkart ,

But I did not receive any activation key

My CDCase barcode reads like

MAV138MB1RAA

7 31944 63284 1

• 1. Re: Purchased Mcafee online , the cd case has no activation key
          Peter M

Was the box sealed when you received it?  If not I suggest contacting Flipkart (they have a "Contact Us" at the bottom of their web pages). 

Have you tried installing the software yet?  I think it gives an option to install online, in which case it would then allow you to open an online account.

If in doubt call Customer Service (or use online chat) from this link:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

By the way what is the name of the software on the label?

I have never bought the software on CD so am not up to date with procedures on this but thought that they all came with an activation key from what other customers have posted.

Customer Service would know best.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 23/02/13 9:06:18 EST AM
          • 2. Re: Purchased Mcafee online , the cd case has no activation key

Ramprasadap,

If you have a CD to install the McAfee Product, you must have a 25 digit activation/product key in the purchase BOX. If you do not have one check your email that was used for the McAfee Purchase via flip kart, just to confirm if they have sent any email link for activation.

If you do not have the above, kindly contact Flip Kart first before contacting the McAfee Customer service to get this issue sorted out.

Post back if any queries