Can anyone else confirm what I am seeing, I have created a custom report for 3 assets with vulnerabilities that have been in place for over a year, the assets are scanned regularly and the scan report shows the vulnerabilities still exist.
The definition of the custom report is to generate HTML, PDF and CSV.
Within both the HTML and PDF we see first found dates of XX/04/2012 and last found date of XX/01/2013 (which is correct), within the file Vulnerabilities.CSV the vulnerability last/first found is either blank or the incorrect date.
I have attached the output of the files, I have opened a case with support as well.
I've reproduced this behavior myself. I'm currently investigating the cause/solution.
I will let you know what I find out.
Message was edited by: cgrim on 2/22/13 3:04:33 PM CST
On the case as always
This is going to be fixed in version 7.5.3 (June timeframe).
We have a KB for it:
The hotfix worked really well :-) thanks for the efforts on this one.