Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1385 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 10:02 PM by kcrn RSS 1 2 Previous Next
kcrn Newcomer 11 posts since
Feb 6, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 6, 2013 1:39 AM

Potential Website Builder clash with SiteAdvisor

Hello

I have been trying to obtain a rating for my website (www.kcrnexus.org) for over a year now.  I started by submitting through my McAfee account, only to be told it could not be done due to the fact that McAfee was receiving a 200- or 300- range message instead of a 404 response (I checked with Go Daddy, which sold website tonight, and told that it was unavoidable outcome.  A genuine 404 page is not an option -  merely one that says "404 Error" - in short, I could not set up the necessary arrangement for McAfee to recognize ownership).  I am now using their Website Builder product, which replaced website tonight - however, the design structure is the same, so I expect the same problem.

I've also submitted the site via the standard, non-account manner numerous times over the past year.

I was also upset to discover, after a year, that my account no longer existed, and that I needed to establish a new one.

So, in short, I'm trying to figure out:

1)  How to insert the code a way that will work with Website Builder and allow it to be recognized.

2)  Discover another way for the website to be rated.  I understand that there are numberous websites on the Internet, but I think a year would be enough time to receive a rating.

Wishing you all a healthy day,

KCRN

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points