Please let me know the Operating System with the bit version (32bit/64bit).
Hi it is Windows 7 32 bit.
I was wondering if this post has been resolved since it was posted. I am having the same problem right now for several PCs with Windows 7 Enterprise installed. This error occurs when I do the "Update Now" function from the McAfee SaaS Endpoint system tray icon.
Any assistance is appreciated.
No, I'm still having these issues, across more and more machines.
Thanks for your reply jjo. So it seems McAfee has not responded to you yet after he asked for the OS version you are using.
We would suggest you to reinstall the product in one computer and update us with the status.
1. Log on to the security center fromwww.mcafeesaas.com
2. Click on the tab utilities->select the sub tab Migration & Optimization.
3. Under the Cleanup Utility -->select the download option.
4. Download and save it to the desktop and run this exe to uninstall.
5. Reboot the computer.
---> Please reset the Windows firewall to default and then disable the windows firewall before starting the installation.
Please use the Silent InstallationMethod.
1. Open the webpage www.mcafeesaas.comand login with your security center.
2. Click on utilities on the top
3. Under the installation tab, select the second option silent installation to download.
4. Save the vssetup.exe file to your c:drive.
5. Now click start --> type cmd.exeinto the search field.
6. Then Right-click on cmd.exe andclick “Run as administrator” to open the command prompt.
Type cd\ (enter)
6.Copy this command and paste
VSSETUP.EXE /CK=CompanyKey /P=VFB
Where P is the parameter and V is thevirus scan, F the firewall and B the browser protection. If you want to exclude installation of any software you need to omit that parameter from the above command.
Just wait for 5 minutes McAfee will be automatically get installed in your computer.