Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
639 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 1:39 PM by cgrim RSS
Avantlord Newcomer 11 posts since
Aug 20, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 25, 2013 12:15 PM

Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing

Team,

Since 5days from now we are experiencing errors on 2 of our scans, it get stuck on 93%on "Updating asset data" process I already created another scan withthe same set of vlans but it’s the same, i also review every log file on theroot but couldn’t find anything related, do you have any idea of what could itbe? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

►JoshuaError01.jpg

• Community Leader 479 posts since
    Nov 3, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 25, 2013 12:29 PM (in response to Avantlord)
    Re: Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing

Hi Joshua,

Can you check the log on the system where the Scan Controller is running.  See if there is an error consistent with the error message specific in this KB Article:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB76836

FSScanCtrl | 0x0E5C | Data Service Exception ERROR (0x80040e14; IDispatch error #3092) :  @ErrorNumber=2627, Level 14, State 1, Procedure ReconUpdateAssetProperties_Service_Vuln, Line 135, Message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_AssetServices'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.AssetServices'. The duplicate key value is (<AssetID>, <ServiceID>, <ServiceFoundID>).

Thanks!
    Cathy

• Community Leader 479 posts since
    Nov 3, 2009

Hi Joshua,

yes... you need the hotfix.  Open the SR and quote that KB #.

when you get the SR # let me know and I will make sure who ever takes the case knows it's ok to distribute the hotfix to you.

Thanks!
    Cathy

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points