3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 1:39 PM by cgrim RSS

Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing

Avantlord

Team,

Since 5days from now we are experiencing errors on 2 of our scans, it get stuck on 93%on "Updating asset data" process I already created another scan withthe same set of vlans but it’s the same, i also review every log file on theroot but couldn’t find anything related, do you have any idea of what could itbe? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

►JoshuaError01.jpg

• 1. Re: Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing

Hi Joshua,

Can you check the log on the system where the Scan Controller is running.  See if there is an error consistent with the error message specific in this KB Article:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB76836

FSScanCtrl | 0x0E5C | Data Service Exception ERROR (0x80040e14; IDispatch error #3092) :  @ErrorNumber=2627, Level 14, State 1, Procedure ReconUpdateAssetProperties_Service_Vuln, Line 135, Message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_AssetServices'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.AssetServices'. The duplicate key value is (<AssetID>, <ServiceID>, <ServiceFoundID>).

Thanks!
          Cathy

• 2. Re: Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing
            Avantlord

Hi Cathy!

Thanks for your fast response, I was able to find the error code on the logs within the scan engine:

2013-01-24 16:12:14-06:00 |  | 1 | FSScanCtrl | 0x0B30 | Data Service Exception ERROR (0x80040e14; IDispatch error #3092) :  @ErrorNumber=2627, Level 14, State 1, Procedure ReconUpdateAssetProperties_Service_Vuln, Line 135, Message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_AssetServices'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.AssetServices'.

is this the same error? then i should ask for the patch with support shouldnt i?

Thanks in advance.

Regads,

►Joshua

• 3. Re: Scan error at 93% on step 3 of 9 in post processing

Hi Joshua,

yes... you need the hotfix.  Open the SR and quote that KB #.

when you get the SR # let me know and I will make sure who ever takes the case knows it's ok to distribute the hotfix to you.

Thanks!
              Cathy