Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1670 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2013 7:54 AM by Aidan RSS 1 2 Previous Next
dodger9876 Newcomer 6 posts since
Jan 23, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 23, 2013 3:52 PM

MSME 7.6 - Unable to change default autoupdate task.

Hi Community,

I have a strange problem with the default autoupdate task in MSME 7.6 (latest patch(es) applied).

We´re scheduling our autoupdates by ePO (4.6) and the signatures are updated without any problem. BUT when starting the GUI on the Exchange server I can see the standard autoupdate task, which is enabled and scheduled "hourly" with "every 8 hours" as setting. We want this task to be disabled BUT, every time I close the guy and open it again the just diabled task is enabled again. Doesn´t matter which steps I proceed first, the task is always enabled again. It isn´t even possible to reschedule it, to let´s say "weekly", as it is resetted to "hourly" with "8 hours" repeat interval.

This behaiviour is exactly the same in our test envirnment and whatever I tried with ePO and the local console, I wan´t able to disable this task.

Any ideas or hints are very welcome.

Martin

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points