Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is archived
549 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 10:07 AM by vandreytrindade RSS
vandreytrindade Apprentice 46 posts since
Jan 23, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 23, 2013 10:07 AM

Global update replication task not working...

Hi,

I was updating some products in the ePO of my organization and saw the task below:

Global Update Replication with the "Completed" status.

But when I open the task, it shows this information:

1/23/13 11:21:28 AM                                                                    Started: Performing incremental replication to all repositories                   
1/23/13 11:21:28 AM                                                                    Task paused, waiting for other tasks to complete                   
1/23/13 11:21:39 AM                                                                    Replicate to site ePO_Server-ePO complete, 0 warnings, 1 errors                   
1/23/13 11:21:39 AM                                                                    Completed: Performing incremental replication to all repositories (Replication successful)                   

The error info is this:

ePO_Server-ePO

1/23/13 11:21:39 AM

ERROR

No target sites for replication

I don't have any other servers to replicate in my organization.

How can I disable this task?

The "Global Update" in Server Settings needs to be "Enabled" for my server to update... and I wasn't able to find any other setting to do this...

Att,
Vandrey Trindade

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points