Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
556 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 11:35 PM by denny RSS
denny Newcomer 12 posts since
Jan 19, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 19, 2013 9:19 PM

QQ:urgency! ICAP requests have send out failed

hi team,

i have a WEB-GW issue need your help. thanks.

web-gw 7.2

ICAP for ISA plugin

for issue:

i installed the ICAP plugin for ICAP client on ISA server and redirect web traffic to web-gw as a ICAP server. you can see my config as below :

web-gw ip :172.16.80.233

1.jpg

let us check my web-gw setting:

3.jpg

4.jpg

but the client pc has access website failed if enable REQMOD and ERSPMOD on ICAP plugin.  and seem the ICAP requests unable to sent to web-gw . i am not sure what problem have need happen.  i have no idea about this issue . please help me have a check or give some advise.

note : if i enable the "bypass on failure" function then the client PCs access well. that means there is something wrong between ISA and WEB-GW.

2.jpg

消息编辑者为:denny on 13-1-19 下午09时19分31秒
  • asabban McAfee SME 1,357 posts since
    Nov 3, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 21, 2013 2:15 AM (in response to denny)
    Re: QQ:urgency! ICAP requests have send out failed

Hello,

when you enable the filtering and try to browse, is there any error message from MWG or the ISA server? Is the browser "stuck" waiting for a response or just showing a blank page?

Without further data the configuration looks OK so far. Did you ensure that the ISA server can talk to MWG on port 1344? Maybe there is any kind of firewall in the line or the ISA server is blocking the connection? You could run a packet capture on MWG and check if packets come in.

I would have a look at this first to ensure connectiviy is given.

Best,

Andre

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points