1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 9, 2013 4:52 PM by bzielin

Siteadvisor Enterprise 3.5 P1 - Firefox - not blocking when open new tab

lucianofers

i´ve runing and testing Siteadvisor 3.5 p1 instaled on Firefox since version 12 (actualy i´ve tested in other versions as example, version 17)

but when i search on google the name of site blocked in a content action rated as red, i  select to open in a new tab and only blocks the orignal tab,

and firefox goes  opening the site that woud block and opens normaly, is there any suggestion to solve this?

thnks

• 1. Re: Siteadvisor Enterprise 3.5 P1 - Firefox - not blocking when open new tab
          bzielin

I was able to recreate your issue even though the site is showing red and blocked if I right click the link and open in another tab it opens then when I go back to the original tab click the back arrow twice then click on the link from that tab I can also open the link. When I put the site in the prohibit list I could still get to the site. Under rating actions I set Unrated to block and the site was blocked even though it showed red.

A performance enhancement request that should be added as a feature is if we could add the site to the prohibit list and set the rating action like you can in the authorized list for downloads.