I am trying to convert XML Policy files to a word or Pdf doc
(1) Open the XML file in "Notepad": Open "Notepad" ► File ► Open... ► browse the XML file you want to open ► click "Open".
(2) Hit Ctrl + A to select everything in the document.
(3) Hit Ctrl + C to copy everything.
(4) Open "Microsoft Word". Make sure that all the options in Word are set to the defaults.
(5) Go to "Edit" in the file menu ► "Paste Special".
(6) Scroll down to the "HTML Format" option and click on it. This will paste the XML over to the document in its natural form.
(7) Save the document as a .doc file.
ALSO I tried using Excel but it covert`s about 60% with a lot gobble **** at end
Any suggestions ?
Don't know what version of Excel you are using, but I found using an older version (2007) has converted all my policies ok.