This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I have a few questions, to clarify exactly what you mean:
- What type of recovery was performed?
- Is it the Windows authentication that is failing, or an EELogon authentication that is failing?
- By PBF do you mean Pre-boot authentication?
- Was the system working just fine before the suspend?
- When was the suspend performed, in relation to the recovery?
thank you for your prompt reply.
I updated the Laptop's BIOS and everything seems to be working.