Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
391 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2014 3:30 AM by lichar RSS
spongetron Apprentice 50 posts since
Jun 13, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 22, 2012 4:30 AM

Permissions of ePO user

In MOVE 2.6 Agentless I have to specify an ePO user that uses ePO authentication. Wich permission does this User need to have?

• lichar Newcomer 6 posts since
    Dec 12, 2012
    1. Jan 13, 2014 10:03 AM (in response to spongetron)
    Re: Permissions of ePO user

There is nos answers for this question ? I would like to know the same thing. Nobody knows which permission is necessary ?

• lrolon Newcomer 6 posts since
    Jun 20, 2011
    2. Jan 13, 2014 9:28 PM (in response to lichar)

I have MOVE Multiplatform configured as a cluster and the way I configure is much the same as the ePO. I'm sure that this account you need must be a Domain Admin (Service Account). But if you could specify where you need to use this account I may be able to help you.

• lichar Newcomer 6 posts since
    Dec 12, 2012
    3. Jan 17, 2014 3:30 AM (in response to lrolon)

Thanks for your answer but the configuration is different in Move Agentless.

When you configure the SVA on the Hypervisor you need to fill the Epo IP Adress, The port, and a user name and password.

"you must have a valid ePolicy Orchestrator user name that uses ePolicy Orchestrator authentification".

But I would like to know what authorisations I have to give in EPO to this account...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points