What operating system and service pack and what version of Internet Explorer is instlled Tatjana? This document may be of assistance to you, particluarly the 'solution 1': https://community.mcafee.com/docs/DOC-3000
I have Windows 7 Home premium Service pack 1, and the internet explorer is version 9.
The document you sent me, when I try to open the solutions it says error.
I'll clarify it for you then. This is what solution 1 states word for word......
If McAfee SecurityCenter displays a blank screen, it may be caused by an incorrect registry key that references jscript.
Download, unzip, and then Run as administrator the script that fixes this.
- Save any work. The script will ask you to reboot your computer when it completes.
- Click the following link and save the file to your desktop:
- Unzip the file you downloaded.
- Open the new folder.
- Right-click mcscriptfix.bat and select Run as Administrator.
- If prompted, click Yes in the User Account Control box.
- As this script runs, a black CMD.EXE (DOS Prompt) window opens. When prompted, Press any key to continue... and the CMD.EXE window will close.
- Restart your computer.
I followed the steps you suggested to me, but I still have the same problem. Any other suggestion?
Contact Technical Support via the link under Useful Links at the top of this page. It's free by phone or online chat.