3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2012 2:53 PM by JoeBidgood

Want to modify my query to include the full container path

Hello, all. I have here a query that returns unmanaged machines along with the name of the branch they live in. Here it is if anyone is interested:

<queries>

- <query>

<name language="en">MA: Systems without agent (includes groupname)</name>

<description language="en" />

<property name="target">EPOLeafNode</property>

<property name="tableURI">query:table?orion.table.columns=EPOLeafNode.NodeName%3AEPOLeafNode.AgentVersion% 3AEPOBranchNode.NodeName&orion.table.order=asc&orion.table.order.by=EPOLeafNode. NodeName</property>

<property name="conditionURI">query:condition?orion.condition.sexp=%28+where+%28+isBlank+EPOLeafNode.AgentVers ion+%29+%29</property>

<property name="summaryURI">query:summary?orion.sum.query=false&orion.query.type=table.table</property>

</query>

</queries>

The problem is it only returns the "unqualified" branch name and not the whole thing.

For example: For an unmanaged machine found in Corp/domain/workstation/pilot, the query would return "pilot" as the parent node. I would like to see Corp/domain/workstation/pilot returned as we have many "pilot" groups in our tree. I don't see a selectable field in query builder that gives me this option. How is this done through the ePO console?