Moved this to SecurityCenter as a more appropriate spot to get help.
It is compatible with Vista SP1 and upwards, preferably SP2 of course and both x86 and x64 versions.
What it may not be compatible with is other security software that is or was installed or an unpatched version of Vista...make sure that all updates are installed, including those for parts of the system you may not use (IE for instance, but you can ignore language packs in Ultimate version of course).
Free Technical Support is available by phone or online chat via the link under Useful Links at the top of this page.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit) (with upcoming update)
- 512 MB RAM for XP
- 2 GB RAM for Vista and Windows 7
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz processor