2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2012 4:48 AM by epo_user2012

Query or Automated Response email showing Current DAT in Master Repository?

epo_user2012

Hi!

I have ePO to update the Master Repository DAT to the latest version via a server task. I would like an email to be sent to me detailing the version number of this DAT (current branch). There doesn't seem to be a way?? The best I could come with is an automated responce but this doesn't show the DAT version numbers.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Query or Automated Response email showing Current DAT in Master Repository?
          Sk1dMARK

So...I will answer your question with another.  Why?  Are you verifying that the update task was successful or do you want to know the DAT version that is about to be deployed?

You can enable the automagic response for a failed master respository update as a verification of the task.  If you want the DAT version, subscribe to the DAT notification service that McAfee provides.

If it is neither of those, let us know and perhaps there is another way to get the info you require.

Hope this helps.

• 2. Re: Query or Automated Response email showing Current DAT in Master Repository?
            epo_user2012

Sk1dMARK wrote:

or do you want to know the DAT version that is about to be deployed?

Yes I'm after the DAT version number as the service manager wants this info before the DAT is rolled out to the estate (we do this once a week as it's a "speciaised" client base. Unfortuntatly, because of my unique set up for ePO, that server does not have dirrect access to the internet so the DAT is pushed to the ePO once a week in preperation for the roll out.

I have been informed by a McAfee person that it's not possible for me to grab this DAT info easily via ePO, and best done by running an SQL query from the "EPOAvertContentUpdates" table.

1 of 1 people found this helpful