I believe the vshield licensing has changed with version 5 but with version 4 we had to buy licenses to be able to utilize the agentless move configuration.
There are two different commercial offering with two different licensing modes:
- MOVE for virtual desktops - licensed per virtual node (virtual machine)
- MOVE for virtual servers - licensed per hypervisor (physical server)
I'll give you some examples:
- 1 Physical server, 50 virtual desktops : You'll need 50 MOVE for virtual desktop licenses
- 1 Physical server, 50 virtual servers: You'll need 1 MOVE for virtual servers
- 1 Physical server, 30 virtual desktops, 20 virtual servers: 30 MOVE for virtual desktop licenses, 1 for virtual servers