3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2012 7:56 AM by knsingh

CAN'T REINSTALL McAfee AFTER THE UPDATE BUG THING!!! PLS HELP ME!!!

hey!!!

i need help!!!

when i opened my laptop 2 day , mcafee wasnt working, when i checked it out on d internet, there was an announcement about this update not working properly, i followed its solutions and downloaded some software after which it was supposed 2 work all right but when i restarted the computer it was still d same, so i decided to reinstall it, but when i try to download it from the internet, it downloads the whole file then displays an error at the end of the installation " we couldn't install any of the features ..... " , so i download McAfee virtual technican, but it just displayed an error no McAfee products found,

so basically i can't reinstall it !!!!

pls help!!!

( btw, i bought this laptop like last month (its a dell alienware m17x r4 india and it shows that my warrant will begin from next month and my McAffe (used to) show that i got more than 365 days left )

but now i can't do anything, and when i start the laptop it also shows some ifrmwrk.exe not working and something else

pls help!!!!

(aiee my net has stopped working wierd it stops working when i try 2 post this )