I have a brand new server with EPO 4.6.3 installed, ADS sync enabled, and populated with systems. I tried to deploy agents to multiple systems, but am having no luck. I have installed other EPO servers before, and have not had this issue.
I have seen versions of this same problem posted in the community before but they are old, archived, and hold no answers. Anyone that has any new info about what this might be, any help would be appreciated.
The server task log says:
Server Task Log Information
Name: Deploy McAfee Agent
Source: Server Task
Start Date: 9/24/12 2:39:07 PM
Duration: 5 minutes
User Name: admin
|9/24/12 2:39:07 PM||Started: Deploy McAfee Agent to systems task|
|9/24/12 2:39:07 PM||Deploying one agent|
|9/24/12 2:44:32 PM||Completed: 0|
|9/24/12 2:44:32 PM||Failed: 0|
|9/24/12 2:44:32 PM||Expired: 1|
|9/24/12 2:44:32 PM||Deploy McAfee Agent|
Things I have checked:
1. Nothing listed in the subtasks tab at all
2. Checked event viewer on server, no errors reported for EPO
3. Can Ping and Resolve system names in System tree from the server itself, so I know it sees them on the network from and OS Level
4. Ran MS Network Monitor 3.4 to check network traffic between server and system. The cap file shows absolutely NO traffic coming from the server destined to said system (all systems that I tried to deploy to had the same result)
5. Have tried this from the EPO console running on the server itself and my system, same result.
O/S MS Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 running on VM ESXi 5.0.0 623860
SQL 2008 R2 x64