3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2012 11:36 AM by mat.kordell

Actual Version?

Hi, we're using 10.1.1 actually and want to manage iOS 5.x and iOS6 devices.

I'm a bit confused reading about different newer versions in some post.

I searched the availability of a newer verion with my grant number in the download section without a result.

The newest version there is the 10.1.1

Can anyone tell me the actual (public...not beta) version?

Regards

Roland

• 1. Re: Actual Version?
          Romain LEROY

Hello,

Last version of McAfee EMM is 10.1.1 released on May 22 2012.

But this is the FIMCatalogu file who define what kind of device versions are supported.

The last version of DeviceCatalogue is 44786 released on September 12, 2012.

Latest devices added to the Device Catalog

- iPhone 5 (iPhone5,1 & iPhone5,2)

- iPod Touch 5G (iPod5,1)

- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) 4.0.4

- ASUS Transformer Infinity (ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T) 4.0.3

- Droid MB632 (MB632) 2.3.5

- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (GT-P7300) 3.1

- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (GT-P7310)

- ZTE V9A (V9A)  2.3.5

- Samsung Galaxy SIII (SPH-L710)

- Samsung Galaxy SIII (SCH-I535)

Still shows Android

- Nexus 7 (ME370T) 4.1.1

Specific for IOS6 :

McAfee Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) now supports the recently released iOS 6 upgrade from Apple. 

McAfee has tested EMM with the generally available (GA) version of iOS 6 and are pleased to state that all supported versions work well with iOS 6 devices. There is no need to apply any patches or updates to your EMM deployment in order to manage iOS 6 devices using currently supported versions of McAfee EMM.

Source : KB76272

Corporate KnowledgeBase ID:  KB76272

Regards,

• 2. Re: Actual Version?

Specific for IOS6 :

McAfee Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) now supports the recently released iOS 6 upgrade from Apple. 

McAfee has tested EMM with the generally available (GA) version of iOS 6 and are pleased to state that all supported versions work well with iOS 6 devices. There is no need to apply any patches or updates to your EMM deployment in order to manage iOS 6 devices using currently supported versions of McAfee EMM.

Source : KB76272

Corporate KnowledgeBase ID:  KB76272

Regards,

I've been triying to activate iOS6 Devices but It doesn't activate. I only get the Enterprise Activation Profile but no MDM profile. On iOS5 it works fine. I already updated the catalogue but still no luck. Any ideas?

• 3. Re: Actual Version?
              mat.kordell

Is this happening on multiple IOS 6 devices or just one?

I experienced this problem running the iOS 6 beta.  Are you for sure on the full GA version?  FYI you cannnot upgrade from the beta to the full version without plugging your device into itunes and forcing a manual restore.