2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2012 5:52 PM by Peter M

windows crashed due to latest UPDATE

About 15 minute ago I opened my new laptop (toshiba qosmio) and Mcafee antivir plus warned me that there is a new update. But several days ago, as you all know I lost my internet connection because of the perfect update of Mcafee anyway I spent lots of time to fix it. So that I change the update settings to prevent automatic download. however I trusted Mcafee again and I installed the latest update. BUT AFTER THAT UPDATE WINDOWS CRASHED then a screen came and it says that you need to re-configurate the windows or you can start the windows normaly. then I selected the first one but nothing happend (black screen and mouse icon) after that I restart the computer and now I selected the second one but it waits a little bit and turn back to warning screen again. Mcafee suprise me again. So please tell me What am I supposed to do right know?

Of course I will remove Mcafee and never use it again but how can I save my computer.

Note: I spent lost of money for that computer but due to the mcafee's fault I can not use it aprox. during a week

Also all of the programs which I installed to my computer are all registered (I mean all of them  have licenses)

And ı am using Windows 7  64bit

Sor for the english mistakes