Please folow the below steps and let us know the outcome...
* Please check the System Date and Time is it right.
* Try to open the McAfee and Navigate to Navigation and go to General Settings.
* Please find the option Access Protection and Uncheck it
* Now run this PRE-Install tool downloading to your computer from the following link :
* After executing the tool please run a Manual update on the McAfee software
* Close the McAfee and Restart the computer after the update
* Right click the McAfee Icon in the system tray and Select the option Verify Subscription.
* Now this Should help your product to update with the exact subscription.
If this doesn’t help, you might want to open a case with Technical Support on this as they can troubleshoot it directly.
It's free to reach them by phone or use their online chat and both methods are linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.
After following the steps suggested by GK and if unable to fix the problem then follow the steps given in the below link and check you are able to resolve the issue. Thanks,
and be sure to recheck the access protection option.