1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 23, 2012 9:13 PM by Pritish

SaaS product version 5.4.0 patch 1

Hello,

I was hoping somebody could help me with a problem i am having with updates not working on our servers/workstations.

The machines will not update and if i try to manually update them i get  error (unable to download all required packages)

I have been downloading the SDATs hoping that this may fix the problem but no luck.

What i have noticed on the servers which are updating the product version is 5.4.0 patch 1 and the affected machines are still 5.4.0, does anybody know how and where i can get this patch 1 version?

I do have a support case open with mcafee but i am gettng no solutions from them and this is now getting to be a huge problem as i have over 100 machines which are not updating.

I have followed the instructions on removal and clean temp folders - reg hack then silent install but this did not work.

Thank you.

Ash

• 1. Re: SaaS product version 5.4.0 patch 1
          Pritish

Hi dogmash,

The issue that you are facing is an ongoing issue. We have already escalated this to our Engineering/Developemnt Team and they are working towards a permanent fix.

Please contact us directly on our Toll-free number for the McAfee Gold Businees Support and we shall get some details from you and will escalate your issue.

Please use the same service request number that you have opened with us, when you contact us again.

Please click on the below link, select your country from the pull down menu and click on the Support tab to get the Technical support department number for your country.

http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact-us.aspx#ht=tab-techsupport

Regards

Pritish P.